Friday, November 9, 2012

Thirty-One Gifts

Did you know Canada..  Thirty-One Gifts is a really fun company that sells Purses, Bags, Totes, Wallets, Accessories and more.  Coming in really cool designs, these would be perfect for under the tree this year.




I learned about Thirty-One Gifts from consultant Amber Davis.  She introduced me to some beautiful products, including this Thermal Mini Zipper Pouch, I carry this in my purse with some snacks in it.  Being pregnant you never know when you're going to need a snack, and I have gotten so many complements on it's cute design!  The quality is absolutely fantastic, the size is generous and zipper works like a dream (I always seem to end up with bad zippers on little bags).



I also love these big totes, there are a million and one uses for bags like these, and I LOVE Retro Metro Tote, so funky!  We use totes for library books, extra clothing, toys, snacks, beach supplies, and more!



I know my sister-in-law would love this Soft Wallet for Christmas, it's so HER, and beautiful designs you just don't see in the stores, look at all these gorgeous patterns!

If you're interested in placing an order - and make sure you take advantage of their great monthly deals! - send a note to consultant Amber Davis at davisfam16299@embarqmail.com and she will get you your order quickly and easily!

I know I want one of those totes under the tree for me ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media