Friday, November 23, 2012

Roots Canada

Did you know Canada..  nothing says the Holidays like getting a cozy Roots sweater or hoodie under the tree, right?



Roots Canada has some gorgeous products that would be perfect for the Holidays, including jackets, caps, gloves, scarves, beautiful bags, watches and fun accesories as well.  I know my hubby would LOVE this Adam Bonded Full Zip Hoodie..



I recently received the coolest product, a Cabin Hooded Scarf. We have been having some oddly warm weather, but I just got to try it out last weekend at our local Santa Claus parade and it is sooo cool!  It is a thickly knitted and cozy scarf, WITH a hood AND pockets!!!



The pocket was perfect for my cell phone and for keeping my hands warm, it would also be just the place to put an mp3 player.  I got many compliments on it that night, and with snow in the forecast for next week I know it will be getting daily use.  Especially being pregnant I can't zip up my winter coat, so wearing this over top will keep me so much warmer for school runs and playing with the kids outside, I just love it!

Nothing says Canadian quite like Roots, and we will definitely have a few Roots items wrapped under the tree this year.

Keep up to date on Roots latest products on Twitter and Facebook.  Do you have any Christmas memories of getting Roots products?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media