Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#PGMom Event

Did you know Canada..  Toronto Representative Faniya is geared up to attend another great event.




Did you know Canada? was proudly selected to be a P&GMom. So we are very excited to be a part of P&G Canada’s first ever blogger ambassador program and this week I am going to attend first P&GMom event at the brand new Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto.



During this one day event, I and many other awesome bloggers are invited to learn more about P&G: their brands, innovations, tips, trends and get some expert advice on health & wellness, oral care, hair and make-up. I am also very happy to meet again Canadian hurdler and new mom Priscilla Lopes-Schilep.

You can track our updates using hashtag #PGMom and later I will share my experience with Did you know Canada? readers.

Faniya
Teddy Out-Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media