Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Giovanni 2CHIC line

Did you know Canada..  I was really excited to be introduced to the Giovanni 2CHIC line for hair care.

I have thin hair that is not easy to take care of, it doesn't do much, it gets fuzzy in just about every weather and as it has so little weight it's always messy looking.

I've just recently learned about the benefits of moroccan argan oil and how it can help smooth hair like mine, well the Giovanni 2CHIC line not only includes moroccan argan oil but also brazilian phyto-keratin!



They share some great facts about these two products on their website..

Moroccan Argan Oil

  • * Derived from the seeds of Moroccan Argan fruit
  • * An excellent source of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids – essential nutrients for healthy hair & skin
  • * Its antioxidant power helps combat damaging free radicals that can speed the aging process

Brazilian Phyto-Keratin
  • * A plant protein derived from Brazilian Cocoa (Guarana) that is high in nutrients vital to hair & skin health
  • * Penetrates hair & skin to deliver moisture as well as its ability to retain moisture
  • * Rich in amino acids that are the building blocks of healthy hair & skin
I think this is awesome!  I've been trying out a few of the products in the 2CHIC line, my favourites are the Shampoo and Conditioner - it's a very noticeable different when using these products compared to the brand I usually use.



Then, my absolute favourite is the Blow Out Styling Mist.  My hair has curl in it, but it's not good curl if you know what I mean, so I always have to blow dry it after washing and that is not a good thing for very thin hair.  This mist defends hair from the heat of the dryer, gets rid of the frizzies, allows you brush with ease and best of all, adds noticeable volume to your hair - I love it!!!

Any and all of these products would be fantastic gifts under the tree or in a stocking.  Not only are they amazing quality, they come at the fantastic price of $9.99 each!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media