Thursday, November 22, 2012

Burt's Bees

Did you know Canada..  we know Burt's Bees makes amazing products, I have quite a few of them in my purse and on my bathroom counter already.  I love the beautiful sets they have out for the Holidays, there's so many perfect gifts for any budget!

Two of the ones I really love are the Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Duo and Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Kit.



The Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Duo comes in a cute package with two tinted lip balms, I love these because the lip balm is a MUST for our harsh Canadian winters, and it packs a little colour that makes you feel fresh and put together.  Great for keeping in my purse, since I NEVER remember to add any colour before heading out.


The Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Kit comes with 3 awesome products, Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash, Milk & Honey Body Lotion and Ultra-Conditioning Lip Balm (contains Kokum Butter that provides long-lasting hydration).  I've been using the Milk & Honey Body Lotion daily on my itchy pregnancy skin and it's been such a relief, same with the Body Wash in the shower.

Both awesome gifts for under the tree, I know I would love it, my Mom, my sister-in-law, everyone!  Burt's Bees is a top quality product and one we already trust.  Remember, Burt's Bees products are free of petrochemicals and other synthetic ingredients like phthalates, parabens and sodium laurl sulfate.  Follow Burt's Bees on Twitter and Facebook for news on their latest products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media