Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Recipe: Skor Toffee Squares

Did you know Canada.. here is my first recipe to share with your during our #CanadianCookies hop, I hope you enjoy!! This is a huge family favourite around here! The best part is that you can whip it up from start to finish in 15 minutes! Perfect for that surprise holiday visitor or running out to a holiday party after work.

Skor Toffee Squares

Ingredients
1 Box Ritz crackers, crushed (or saltines)
1 Can Eagle Brand
1 Pkg Skor toffee bits

Directions
Mix the ingredients & put in an 8x8 pan. Bake at 325 until slightly brown, about 8-10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. You mean I could whip these up before I pick up my daughter from the bus? Perfect! LOL
    These sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Recipe. Ever. Been making this forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these sounds absolutely delish! As soon as my tooth feels better enough to eat, I am making this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media