Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Trends with Luxe Box

Did you know Canada..  The beauty team at Loose Button have been working with Steven and Chris from CBC to create the Spring Luxe Box, and it's a good one!  A Luxe Box is a seasonal mail out with 7-8 deluxe size beauty samples, I've received these in the past and have found some awesome products that I now buy all the time.  It's a great way to be introduced to new products without spending the big bucks for full size bottles.



Arriving in a awesome shaped box, especially for us that get our mail delivered to community boxes, I also loved the bag the deluxe samples where stored in, both can be repurposed.



First up was browsing the Spring Trends 2013 booklet which gives you info on the products that were sent out in the Spring Luxe Boxes (you do not receive every product listed, everyone gets 7-8 of the available products, so you might end up a bit sad that you didn't get one of the products listed).



Here are my favourites from the box..

Moroccanoil's Body Buff - I'm a huge fan of Moroccanoil's hair products, which I first sampled from Loose Button and have been purchasing ever since.  The body buff arrives at the perfect time for spring to buff away our dull winter skin, because we are ready to shine!



Pandora's Makeup Box Mascara - which, check it out, is Made In Canada!  Developed for sensitive eyes and an exceptionally long handled brush, it goes on easy and really is clump free.  I also loved the clear strip on the side so you can see when it's running low.  I was glad to try this mascara, because at $19 a tube, I would have been hesitant to purchase it, but now I know it's a great product.

Eternity Aqua by Calvin Klein - I shared this one with my Mom as she is the queen of perfumes, she thought it was nice, light and refreshing.

Blending Sponge - this was a fun treat, not something I would purchase on my own thinking it wouldn't make a difference, but it does, it works fabulous at blending - can be used with liquid, cream, loose powder or pressed powder makeup in a bouncing motion.

I also received..

Lancome's Genefique Youth Activating Serum - while I know an expensive product, this one doesn't do much for me, and I already received one in the Loose Button Advent Calendar so it wasn't much of a treat.

Blue Lagoon Iceland rich nourishing cream - while just kind of a bonus item, I thought the sample packaging was silly and there wasn't enough to really see if it made a difference to your skin or not.

Chroma Captive by Kerastase - great shampoo for colour treated hair, no complaints there, but the price point is extremely high for a full size bottle, I personally wouldn't be able to afford it as a daily shampoo.

Are you a Luxe Box subscriber?  What did you think of the Spring Box?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media