Monday, April 8, 2013

G.I. JOE returns with a new mission

Did you know Canada..  Hasbro Canada has you all set for G.I. JOE's return - G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a sequel to G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and in theatres now!

Every Dad's dream is to share G.I. JOE's with their little one right?  Now that he's back, the toy famous from our childhood has been brought back, and better than ever!

My boys (and hubby) have been having from with some new products from Hasbro..



G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Masks - the boys have been having fun with this, I think we are going to have to pick up another one so they can each wear one.  Awesome for getting in the mood to play!



G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Alpha Vehicles - one of my guys had this ripped open and put in his stash before I even had a chance to look at it!  A motorcycle with a blasting wheel!  Yes Please!



G.I. JOE: RETALIATION 3.75" Action Figure - perfect for recreating favourite scenes of the movie and creating new ones, goes perfect with other action figures for lots of imaginative play!

G.I. JOE Series 1 MICRO FORCE Pack - with more than 40 figures to collect, these are fun to play with by trying to knock your opponent’s figures off the table while you keep your own figures standing, great to collect, compare and chat about, the boys love these guys.


G.I. JOE Series 1 MICRO FORCE Mystery Bag - I've mentioned before that I love these mystery bags, cheap enough to pick up for a quick surprise for the kids, excitement to see who's in there, and fun to collect, happy they are creating these for G.I. JOE!

Will you be seeing the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media