Monday, April 1, 2013

Kraft Pourables

Did you know Canada..  we have been trying out the new Kraft Pourables - made with real fruits and vegetables, it has been a real treat to experiment with these dressings and they have been fabulous for Mom on the run here for lunch.



Let me share my current go to lunch with you thanks to Kraft Pourables..



I start with fresh baby spinach leaves as my iron is very low after having the baby, then add a hard boiled egg or two (I'm doing the eggs in the oven now, have you seen that? so easy!), sometimes I add a bit of chopped red onion and shredded cheese and then top with one of my yummy Kraft Pourable Dressings.  My current go to favourite is the Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower - so good!

I'm not the only one that has been enjoying it either, I recently got one of my boys hooked on salads (go Mom!) and he has been loving the Berry Balsamic!  Don't I feel like a great Mom, having my boy enjoy not only salad, but with using Kraft Pourables, made with fruits and veg, no artificial flavors or colors and have low fat and salt - fabulous!

A great way to liven up your go to salad, Kraft Pourables comes in four fantastic flavours - Berry Balsamic, Roasted Yellow Pepper, Garlic and Lime, Fire Roasted Tomato with Basil and Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower - have you tried them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media