Monday, January 7, 2013

Back at it!

Did you know Canada..  I'm back after an extended Holiday break, kids are back at school this morning and hubby is back at work.

Anyone else feel like Christmas was months ago???  Especially here, as we have spent the past week getting the house ready for our new baby on the way.

On that note, if I disappear for a week or more, that means it's baby time!  Our new little one will be joining us at the end of the month, but of course, babies are unpredictable and could make an earlier appearance. I'm not sure if I will get to the blog right away, and I will be in the hospital for a few days as well, but keep watch on Twitter for some baby news!!!

Stay tuned this week for some great info, news, and giveaways!!

Happy 2013!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media