Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tuk Tuk Carry All Bag

Did you know Canada..  when I had my boys I was so new to all the baby products, I had no idea what I wanted and bought things I ended up not liking or not needing.  One of those things I didn't like was my diaper bag.  The one I got had a flip cover that never stayed shut, it had no pockets so everything was flying around, it was a bad purchase.



THIS time I know exactly what I wanted, a Tuk Tuk Carry All Bag from Lug Life.  I already have 2 Lug Life purses and I knew this was exactly what I needed in a diaper bag this time.  The Tuk Tuk Carry All Bag comes with an amazing list of features..


  • • Wipeable bottom
  • • Convenient zip pockets
  • • Multiple interior pouches
  • • Water bottle pockets
  • • Quick access zip pocket for mobile phone
  • • Drawstring bag + Change pad (or seat cushion whichever you fancy!)
  • • Hidden straps to hook on to stroller if needed
  • • Material specially treated with water-repellent material
Pockets, pockets, pockets!  And I love them all, they are exactly what you need to keep the clothes away from sticky diaper cream, keep used diapers away from EVERYTHING, keep snacks, Mom's oh so important phone safe, bottles for babe and drinks for Mom, extra straps to hook on the stroller, oh my gosh, I just love it!



I've just been getting it ready to use for my hospital bag, it's big enough to store items for both me and the baby to get through our hospital stay.  I trust it will keep the baby's special welcome home clothes clean and safe until we need them, along with everything else we will need at the hospital.  I am so in love with this bag :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media