Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's “Everything Baby” Month at Sears!! #SearsBabysRoom

Did you know Canada..  as we are expecting our new little bundle in a few months, I am so honoured to be part of the Sears – The Baby’s Room Ambassador program.  Every month I will be sharing info with you about what's happening in Sears and their updated Baby's Room section.

This month I stopped by my closest Sears store in London ON and met with the very friendly staff that was so accommodating, including Rick the store's manager.  I was given a tour of the new Baby's Room section, which is so thoughtfully set up, here's some of my favourite parts..



When you first walk into Sears mall entrance the baby section is right there, which I love, because the bigger I get the less I want to walk..haha.. first thing you spy is their very sweet humidifiers and gorgeous receiving blankets and crib sheet section.  If you're looking for a gift, boom, it's right there!  In fact, I picked up the monkey themed blankets that day as I already have the matching crib sheet, so this was a perfect find!



Next up is their gorgeous displays of baby rooms, everything from the furniture to the wall displays, they show how each theme looks out of the packaging.  This is one of my favourite sections as I can get fussy about how something looks in the picture on the package vs. what it looks like in real life.  I'm all about wall decals right now too, and absolutely love that they though of included them in their display, that's especially one thing that's hard to grasp how it would look in your baby's room, so I am so pleased with this set up.  It's also a great way to snap a single picture and show Dad-to-be, Gramma's, sisters, etc.. what theme you are loving and they can see all the pieces in one shot.  Aaaaaand, they have my monkey theme, yay!!  So I was snapping pictures like crazy to send to everyone..haha



This then flows into the shopping section, where you can pick up the bedding, decorations, toys, it then leads into a awesome stroller and high chair display where everything is easily accessible.  You then have feeding, communication tools and car seats along the wall.  I was so impressed with the wall display they have showing each stage you need for car seats, what the weight and height rules are - these seemingly ever changing rules are always hard ones to grasp I find, and even parents with little ones seem confused about the real rules, so I loved that you could glance up and confirm what seat you need for what stage, awesome idea!



Something I was really happy with in all these sections is that they were not pushing or focusing on one brand.  They had many name brands available for Mom and Dad to choose what's best for them, and I really appreciated that.  As you can see, the sales were everywhere too!  Not just one brand on sale, but everything!  With the low shelves it was perfect to see the whole area to find what you wanted quickly, easily, and no reaching for expectant Mama's - a huge plus!



Last stop was the clothes, Sears has a fantastic and innovative way to group the clothing I thought, they have all the sizing nicely labelled at the top of every single display, and just about all the sets were group buys, like 2 sleepers for $13.97 (that is an awesome price by the way) or a 3 pack of body suits with matching pants available.  Often, you're not likely to find a sale on current season wear, usually sales are on clearance type items, so I was so happy to see clothing you need today at these awesome prices, that almost never happens in other stores!!

(Do I so need this, or what..lol)


Wow, this was a great trip and I will be back again next week as October is “Everything Baby” Month at Sears!  Literally everything baby-related is on sale October 12th – 25th!  Get shopping for your little ones, I know I will be!


Disclosure: I am part of the Sears – The Baby’s Room Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media