Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Family Day with Sears Canada #SearsBabysRoom

Did you know Canada..  our Toronto Representative Faniya attended a fantastic event for us last month at Sears..





In February on Family Day I was lucky to be with Sears Canada to celebrate the exciting launch of Carter’s and OshKosh brands. Buying these brands before I can say that they are fabulous new additions to Sears family of products.

I am glad that Tracy Culleton,  Sears Canada VP, Kids Room, and Carter’s Inc. VP of Wholesale and eCommerce, Charlotte Taylor-Wright were with us that day to celebrate this amazing news and tell us more about these family-focused brands.      



Carter’s and OshKosh  colourful prints and fancy design will make you enjoy the spring and anticipate the summer as the summer collections feature jungle graphics and stylized animal prints.  At school, on the beach or a playground your kid will look stylish and feel comfortable thanks to brands quality and thoughtful design details. I walked through the isles that day and I was feeling a summer breeze of these colours around me.



Since I have a boy and I buy mostly boy’s clothes and I was impressed with great prices at OshKoshon tees, jackets, shorts and other clothing. 

Carter’s offers stylish clothing from newborn - 24 months for babies and young children up to size 7.  OshKosh clothing range in size from newborn - 24 months for babies and children 2T-5T, from $7-$24. These clothes will be on the shelves at 79 Sears locations across Canada and online at Sears.ca

Faniya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media