Friday, March 1, 2013

Canucks Rock: All Canadian Link Up! 02/02

Welcome to our weekly All Canadian Link Up!  This weekend and every weekend, Canucks Rock! with our All Canadian Link Up and Candid Canuck feature interview.  Brought to you by your hosts: Did you know Canada?, Tales of a Ranting Ginger and Maple Leaf Mommy!

This Week's Candid Canuck is Elizabeth from Frugal Mom Eh! check out our interview with her..




Do you have a money saving tip you would like to share?
I think the best way to save money is to take a good look at your monthly bills. Your cell phone bill, your electrical/hydro bill, your cable bill etc… All your telecommunication bills are NEGOTIABLE! Shop around at your providers competition and call in to your current provider armed with the “amazing” offers you are considering switching to. Ask for the “loyalty” or “retention dept” to get the most savings. If you are paying for services without any discounts or offers you are being ripped off! As far as utility bills take a look at how you can reduce your consumption. You can easily cut down on your water usage and your electrical usage without depriving yourself.

You have had some great products featured on your blog. What is your fave product/brand you have reviewed and why?
That’s so hard! I have been really blessed to have worked with some really great companies over the past year, it’s incredible. LilHelper has been really fabulous to deal with, I can’t say enough good things about those guys, and their cloth diapers rock! I also recently worked with SodaStream and Samsung on product reviews and I definitely have to put the SodaStream Fizz and the Samsung Series 9 UltraBook up there with my favourite products I’ve reviewed. DK Canada books are really wonderful to deal with and have such amazing quality books. Hasbro is also a lot of fun to work with – my daughter absolutely loves the Rocktivity Sit to Stand Musik Skool we reviewed. Honestly this is such a difficult question to answer because I really value the relationship I have with so many brands I can’t pick just one!

What is your biggest pet peeve about blogs, bloggers or blogging?
Oh but I have so many! When it comes to blogs themselves, I can’t stand an unorganised messy looking blog.


Where do you see your blog in a year from now? Do you have any fave blogs you read often? Share with us 2 of your must reads.
Bigger, better but similar. I’m not planning any big changes. Just hoping for growth like everyone I suppose.

I have so many blogs that I read regularly and have since before I started blogging myself. I have 3 Canadian blogs that I’ve been reading for a while now and motivated me to start my own so I am going to share all 3 rather than just 2. Tales of a Ranting Ginger, Feisty Frugal and Fabulous and Mommy Kat and Kids.

You have one hour alone to yourself, what do you do?
Oh gosh I would take the longest, hottest, bubbliest bath in the history of bathing with a BIG glass of wine and a book. Bliss!



Thanks so much Elizabeth!  Want to be one of our featured Canucks?  Sign up here.

Right now, link up your Canadian blog and social media accounts, find some new reads and new friends!

Click here to grab this linky for your site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media