Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover

Did you know Canada.. I learned a fun fact about Marcelle, they actually have the #1 Eye Make-Up Remover Brand in Canada!!

Marcelle has been a trusted brand since 1933, catering to Canadian women’s needs since 1949, and offering hypo-allergenic and perfume-free eye make-up removing solutions for sensitive eyes ever since! Ranking as the number-one selling brand in Canada, Marcelle has recently add a new gel to its family of eye make-up removers.



I recently tried their Essentials Gentle Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes. Known as an efficient and gentle eye make-up remover, it's enriched with green tea and cucumber extract. I was so impressed with it's ability to dissolve waterproof mascara (a daily item for me). Previously when trying to clean up my face at the end of the day I ended up looking more like a raccon than anything else with big black smudges around my eyes. With the Essentials Gentle Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes from Marcelle it cleans the make-up completely away, I was so happy! It made my face feel fresh, a wonderful feeling after a long day.

All Marcelle Eye make-up removers are paraben free, perfume free and hypo-allergenic. The perfect choice for all Canadians, and a fantastic Canadian manufacturer to support, headquartered in Lachine Quebec.

Another fun Marcelle fact to leave you with, there is one Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover sold literately every minute!

For more information, visit www.marcelle.com/blog on twitter.com/MarcelleTweets and Facebook.com/Marcelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media