Monday, April 16, 2012

Burt's Bees Spring lip colours

Did you know Canada.. Spring time mean times for fresh colours right, and with Burt's Bees they have you covered. We've recently tried out their Tinted Lip Balm and Lip Shimmers.
I love their new Tinted Lip Balm as it not only has a nice hint of colour (6 different shades), but also contains moisture rich ingredients including shea butter, vitamin E, beeswax, and are 100% natural. It was also named a 2012 Best New Product from Canadian Living, and I agree! I love knowing I have this in my purse for a touch of colour an any time, and love having a product to keep my lips moist when the dry weather hits.

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers add a beautiful colour and pearlized shine that I love. You can put it on once for just a touch or layer it for a darker shade. Their natural looking colours are perfect for spring and nourish, moisturise and soothe your lips at the same time.

As always, Burt’s Bees products are free of petrochemicals and potentially harmful synthetic ingredients such as Phthalates, Parabens and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and they are never tested on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media