Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recipe to Riches Season Two

Did you know Canada.. we've been waiting to hear what the big announcement was from Recipe to Riches and had our fingers crossed for another season.



We got our wish! Casting of Season TWO is now open! Head to recipetoriches.ca today to apply.

The Categories this year are:

Cakes, Puddings & Pies
Hors D'oeuvres
Savoury Snacks
Cookies & Squares
Candies & Chocolates
Entrees
Condiments & Dips

I love the Condiments & Dips category, I'm sure we'll be hearing some great recipes! Can't wait to hear all the news of the show and looking forward to seeing it.

Auditions start February 11th in Halifax, so don't delay, get that recipe book out right now!

Will you be applying??

9 comments:

  1. LOL - I won't be applying, but I can't wait to see what people come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, I won't be applying but I too can't wait to see what other people come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll consider applying if Jessie Palmer is hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so will not be applying LOL this is not my strong suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would apply but, it kinda scares me! And I wouldn't know what recipe to bring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo cool! I LOVE the show! I was happy to be one of their food bloggers and had a chance to go to the taping of the finale! I even became friends in real, ife with four of the contestants :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media