Friday, February 8, 2013

Canucks Rock: All Canadian Link up 02/09

Welcome to our weekly All Canadian Link Up!  This weekend and every weekend, Canucks Rock! with our All Canadian Link Up and Candid Canuck feature interview.  Brought to you by your hosts: Did you know Canada?, Tales of a Ranting Ginger and Maple Leaf Mommy!

This Week's Candid Canuck is Tammy from In R Dream, check out our interview with her..




How does where you live in Canada effect or inspire the way you blog? 
I am a proud Canadian and hold that dear and close to me with each post. I try to insert and share my love for the great white north when I can.

Is there an opportunity you have had presented to you, you would not have had if you did not have your blog. 
Choosing to be a SAHM goes hand and hand with learning how to make many scarifies and accepting to support our family on one income. The world of blogging has offered us opportunities we would never of been able to enjoy as a one income family, especially as a BIG family in today’s society. A few that stand strong in my mind are taking 3 of 4 kids to see Dream Works ~ How to Train a Dragon Live Spectacular, Disney On-Ice, Max & Ruby Live. These are the incredible opportunities we have received that we are forever grateful for and why I keep on blogging.

 Is there a Canadian blogger you look up to? Who and why?
This is a tough question because I have met and look up to so many Canadian bloggers. If I have to name a few I would choose a few of my favourites to be ( in no order) Mom Vs Boys, Multi Testing Mom, Everything Mom and Baby, Kidsumers, Ginger Mommy, Mommy Moment, Maple Leaf Mommy. These Canadian Bloggers are the ones who have introduced me to the world of blogging with open arms and stand out in my mind as down to earth and amazing moms on top of all else.

Tell us about you and your blog. 
Hi I am Tammy I am married to my childhood sweetheart, soul mate and best friend, we just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. We have been together since I was 14 and 4 years later we invested in our first home. Today I am living my dream as a stay at home mama to 4 incredible children (6 & under). Which is why I named my blog “In R Dream”.  In between split milk and playing cars I letting my creative juices flow writing. I love the share information, product reviews and mother inspiration which also gives me a bit of adult interaction in my day. Our family loves to garden where we grow crops to feed our family all summer long. Together we love the outdoors, hiking, exploring, travelling and enjoying nature.

What do your children think about your blog?
They are too young to really understand, but they love testing and it goes hand and hand with blogging.

Share with us the link to your favourite post on your blog.
I chose this as my favourite because my husband printed it off last year after I posted it and he tried very hard to make extra sparks fly last February and everyday since. http://inrdream.com/29-day-challenge-i-love-u/


Thanks so much to Tammy from In R Dream!  Want to be one of our featured Canucks?  Sign up here.

Right now, link up your Canadian blog and social media accounts, find some new reads and new friends!

Click here to grab this linky for your site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media