Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Downy Unstopables #PGmom

Did you know Canada.. have you heard about Downy Unstopables yet?  I had a small trial pack that I had but hadn't used.  Then I purchased a baby item from a swap site to save some money and wanted to get it REALLY clean, so when I went to wash the material I looked around for something extra and used my Unstopables pack.  Well, I have been hooked ever since!



Unstopables are in wash scent booster that goes beyond everyday freshness to keep active wear, towels, and other fabrics smelling “wow” right up until the next wash, and wow was right, I couldn't believe the results, I was SO HAPPY!



Since then I've received to full size bottles in my pack from P&G and have purchased more, I LOVE them, I use them for the boys stinky sports clothes, for towels, I toss a bit in the wash the few times I've forgotten to switch the loads and had to re-run them (we'll blame my pregnancy brain on that).  They are awesome, and I just wanted to share my joy with you.  I'm not big about adding extras to the wash as I can get rash-y just thinking about some things, but adding these to the wash do not affect my skin and makes everything smell amazing!

Yet another reason why I am proud to be a P&G Mom :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media