Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Caramel Expressions

Did you know Canada.. we got the sweetest picture for my boys room, it's this train:



This was sent to us from Caramel Expressions - Caramel Expressions is a Canadian company offering adorable wall art to decorate and brighten up your little one's room. My boys are over the moon for this train, we are train addicts here.

I love that it's not soooo kiddish, not related to a TV character, it's just a sweet, special picture that I know we will be loving for a long time.

We love their entire Classic section - from the bus to the train to the fire truck and more, we'd love to have them all!!

It's such a sweet story that Caramel Expressions was born when a mom and dad "to be" were looking for some artwork to decorate their new baby's room and instead decided to design special pieces out of love. This is awesome :-)

To check out more of Caramel Expressions pieces be sure to check on their website and Like them on Facebook!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SheBlogs Media